Thursday, January 9, 2014

Who Doesn't Love Homemade Bread?

In the past few weeks I have been making a few loaves of homemade bread. They are easy recipes, and no knead breads as well. Here they are a few of the photos, along with the attached websites for the recipes;


Rosemary Bread

I just used the regular bread dough recipe from here and added a little bit of olive oil and rosemary. It turned out pretty good, as you can see from the photos.




Cranberry, Orange, Almond Bread

The recipe is towards the bottom of the website. It was really good. I took it to a quilt guild meeting and it was all eaten, so it was good I was able to get a slice before it was all gone.



Oat Bread

This bread was really good, but it makes a LOT, so be forwarned.




Tomorrow I will be baking another bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment