Friday, February 6, 2015

Slow Cooker....

I love using a slow cooker, normally to make soups but have been branching out a little bit lately. Recently I came across a chicken recipe, along with it is a mock cauliflower "rice" dish (it also has a greek salsa which I didn't make). The meal was good but I think that next time I just might make it with the chicken and a different side dish. Not to say at all that the cauliflower "rice" dish was bad but it is a little messy to make. Instead of using chicken breasts, I used chicken tenders as they were cheaper and then I didn't have to cut up the chicken breasts. I do think next time I might not use as much lemon or once I have shredded the chicken only put half back in the slow cooker. I couldn't find greek oregano so I just used regular oregano.



No comments:

Post a Comment