Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Projects...

Here are just a few of the projects I plan on starting & completing this year.
This is a Mirabilia cross stitch pattern that I want to make for my mom, and of course for myself as well. Love this pattern.
This one will be for our house. What better place than the kitchen? My husband liked this one as well. Hopefully to have it completed in December 2012.
My mother loves to read, so I will be making this bookmark for her birthday.
My husband loves Halloween, and he loves these type of items. So this one will be hanging up in our house in October.
My sister has always loved music. This will be her birthday gift and I thought it would have a nice place to hang up in her office.
Just in case you thought all I did for crafts was cross stitching, here is a small wall hanging. This will be for my grandmothers birthday this year. I plan on trying to do as much as possible by hand, even the quilting. I love to hand piece items.

This kit is made from the same company of the Harbor Lights cross stitch that is previously on my blog. I was delighted to find this Golfing one, as my dad loves this hobby.

 
I plan on making some type of quilt for my husband this year. He loves this kind of homespun fabric (so do I).


No comments:

Post a Comment