Friday, December 28, 2012

Love You More review...

I was given a copy of this book free from the publisher by BookSneeze, and am in no way obligated to give a positive review. These opinions I express are my own. I read Love You More: The Devine Surprise of Adopting my Daughter by Jennifer Grant. The book tells the story of Jennifer and her family, that consist of her husband and their three biological children. They decide to adopt a child from Guatemala, and the book is about that process. I really thought that I would enjoy this book and would feel some type of connect with the author, alas it was not meant to be. I felt that the book was choppy and jumped from place to place, anywhere from the past, to present and future. I felt that I was trying to spend half my time trying to figure out the exact order of the book. In some cases I felt that the author came off as being a little uppity, which was a huge turnoff for me. It took me a really long time to finish this book, even though it is a very short read. I rate this a 2 and a half. I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

Post a Comment