Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 WIPocalypse Signup

WIPocalypse Button I haven't participated in this monthly stitch-a-long really since 2013 and even then I wasn't able to due that much because of physical therapy then. I am slowly getting back to crafts trying to accomplish a little bit at a time, so not sure how much I will get done. The project that I have worked on the longest and will be working on until it is completed is below, which will be a gift for my sister, I am about halfway to the rose (I don't have a current picture). The last time I worked on this I had lost my place, eeeek!!! So I hope to get back to it and find out where I was!




Depending of course how long it takes me to complete the above, I hope to work on the following below (I may add another one as well):



No comments:

Post a Comment