Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Slow but surely...

I am working on more progress, as my yet unknown, hexagon project. Could be a table runner or a quilt, who knows. I am just playing it by ear, I guess until I feel like no longer working on it. I love hexagons and the English Paper Piecing is addictive. Last night while at a quilt guild meeting, I put more pieces together.




Here is the progress of all of it together by rows, assuming I would put it together like this. I plan on waiting until I have made all of my rows though to put it all together, as I want to ensure I don't have to much of one color together.

While at the quilt guild people always give away items they no longer want. I was lucky enough to get this pattern by Bonnie Blue Quilts. I plan on checking out their other patterns, hopefully they have a shop online.


I haven't accomplished much for my 12 for 2012 goals, although on Friday I plan on working a lot on some projects while watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. So I should be posting some progress pics later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment