I finally decided to start participating in this to share the books that I have been reading every month.
I have been doing a lot of reading this month, although unfortunately it is not my type of reading, textbook reading isn't my idea of fun unless it includes history. But here are the books that I have enjoyed reading so far this month:
To Kill A Mockingbird-This is part of a read along that I joined, and am currently behind but will end up finishing the book later on this month. Only on chapter 5 so far, but enjoying it a lot better than when I was a kid trying to read it.
The Winnowing Season- I need to finish this book and due a review for my copy of the book. So far I am not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.
Sunshine: I got this book in a swap, and did not know what book I was getting. I really enjoyed that and while I normally don't read books on vampires and such I really enjoyed this book. I only wish it was either longer or that there was a sequel.
Here is my goal for the next month for What's on My Nightstand:
- Finish reading Winnowing Season and To Kill A Mockingbird
- Read Driving with Dead People - I also got this book from a swap
- Emma - Part of Austen in August read along/classic club book
- Sense and Sensibility - Part of Austen in August read along/classic club
- Finish reading Heart of Darkness - Classic Club book
- Finish reading The Railway Children- Classic Club book