The previous week since was pretty busy so we had a lot of frozen leftovers. I did end up making the following:
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf (Turkey is used to make it a healthier version) (From Mama's Table to Mine cookbook)with Roasted Vegetables and rolls
- Queso Blanco Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese with Green Beans
Everything this week I am making, except for the herbed vegetable dish or turkey sandwich, will be new recipes for me. The herbed potato pancakes and Sausage Sandwich I do not have any recipes, but think I should be fine without them. I haven't decided yet if the sausage sandwich will either be Italian or another type.
- Marinated Teriyaki Chicken with Herbed Potato Pancakes and green beans
- Winter Squash Soup with Sausage Sandwich
- Chicken Tortellini Soup with Turkey Sandwich
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Meatballs with Roasted Rosemary Russet Wedges and Herbed Vegetable dish
I have a few ideas on how to use leftovers for the meatballs and herbed vegetable dish next week. Please share any recipes or what you will be eating this week by using Mister Linky below.