Last week I didn't end up making the Veggie Bean Casserole or the Mac and Cheese, we either had leftovers or delivered pizza.
This week I want to try a few dishes I have never made before, either as a main meal or side. So I hope they taste good! You will just need to wait until next week to find out, what we thought of them. I have made the Shepherds Pie quite a few times from the past couple of months, and it is really good. Also, from the same cookbook I make a healthy Turkey Meatloaf that rarely is there ever any leftovers, it is that good.
- Spiced Chicken with Herbed Veggie Skillet
- Rustic Italian Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Rosemary-Dijon Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
- Cheese Tortellini with Pesto Sauce
- Italian version of Shepherds Pie (From Mama's Table to Mine cookbook)