Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Whats On Your Plate This Week 11/25/2013



Last Week:

I ended up making three out of the four items I listed last week for meals. All of them were new to us, here are my reviews:


Marinated Teriyaki Chicken with Herbed Potato Pancakes and green beans:
 
 I forgot to take a picture of it. We really liked the chicken, which I marinated for about four hours. This will definitely be made quite a bit in the future!

Winter Squash Soup with Sausage Sandwich:

The soup was very good! I used smoked gruyere instead of just regular and used less chicken broth. I found a new smoked sausage brand called Curly's and it was pretty good. The soup made quite a bit, so we had it for several meals.


 
Chicken Tortellini Soup with Turkey Sandwich:

We were not fans of this soup, I ended up leaving out the chicken, but I still don't think it would have helped. It was way too watery and even with all the herbs all I could taste was chicken. So if I made this again I would replace the chicken broth with vegetable and use less.


This Week:

So what are you having for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment