Friday, February 10, 2017

Future Book Reviews...

I received two books for free recently from the publishers and am pretty excited about reading them. Hopefully, I will find a new author to enjoy that I haven't read before.

The first one is called Unlock Your Dreams: Discover The Adventure You Were Created For by Philip Wagner. This is a christian book based on exactly what the title is, discovering the gifts God has given and how to achieve them. I like books that start to make you think internally, so I hope this is a book like that.

The Chilbury Ladies' Choir by Jennifer Ryan takes place in England during WWII. A group of women from the village of Chilbury tells the story of the lives of these women through letters and journals. They deal with secrets, romance, death, etc. Even though this is a novel, it sounded still pretty interesting to me.

I believe Unlock Your Dreams came out in December and The Chilbury Ladie's Choir will be released this coming Tuesday on Feb. 14.


No comments:

Post a Comment