Wednesday, February 8, 2017

More Work Needed....

to complete these projects of various crafts I have been working on.

I will start with the projects I have had for the longest.

I have picked up the hand quilting for Mr. Crafts4Others quilt. I have found one or two thimbles that I really like and at the same time been testing various types of quilting hoops/stands. I was quilting away on Monday while listening to the Senate.



I am a few days behind on knitting the 2017 Temperature Afghan, but this progress goes to the 3rd of Feb. I will get to add yellow again once I get caught up as yesterday it was 74!



I haven't crocheted on this baby afghan until the 2nd of Feb., but I got a little bit more complete.




The newest project was put in by request by Mr. Crafts4others it is knited in the garter stitch to keep the keyboard of his computer from sliding on his desk.




What are you working on?



No comments:

Post a Comment