Saturday, April 1, 2017

An Afghan Finish

I finally completed the Granny Stripe baby afghan I was making to send to my cousin. It turned out much different than the baby boy granny stripe afghan I did, since there were so many different colors in this one.



I started on another granny stripe afghan already, the colors are various purples with green. The yarn is by Michael's called Loops and Thread and even though the weight is only 4 worsted weight it feels very bulky and more like a 5 or 6. It is 100% acrylic but unlike other brands that are a little soft, this one isn't at all. I do not think I will work with this yarn again, but am hoping after I complete the project it will soften up somewhat. It is wider than our queen size bed, so it will be quite a big afghan.



No comments:

Post a Comment