Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Learning a new stitch...

I have recently learned how to create the Chinese Wave (I think otherwise known as honeycomb) stitch. I am really liking the design so far, and can't wait to see what it looks like once the dischloth is completed. I am wondering if this pattern would be a little too dense for an afghan, and if I should just use it for perhaps dishcloths. I plan on making a few more before I end up reopening my Etsy store. So far I have one dishcloth done in garter stitch.



This is the front of the Chinese Wave
 And then the back


 The yellow in reality looks more like gold, and I plan on selling this dishcloth. I hope to have my shop reopened by the end of this month if not before. I just want to ensure that I have a few projects complete before doing that. I plan on having dishcloths, scarves, afghans and perhaps other items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment