Thursday, March 7, 2013

Future Projects for Next Week?

I have a few projects that I want to either start or finish next week. I am not sure if I will be able to get to all of them, but I can at least try, right? Off and on I have been working on a English Paper Piecing project, and there is still a long ways to go. While shopping the other day though, I found this fabric which I think will be good as a backing for a English Paper Piecing project.

EPP backing fabrichexagon backing fabric
 
I think that this will work great, even though my project right now isn't in a flower theme like the backing fabric above is.
 
I also got some panel fabric, that I think will go good with our kitchen table, that will be made into placemats.
kitchen tableplacemat fabric
 
At first I didn't really care for the fabric, however it did grow on me. Comparing it to the table above, I think the fabric was a good one.
 
I found that Joann's had some tatting needles, so I picked them up along with a little bit of new thread. Here is a picture of the burgundy colored thread, although it looks hot pink in the photo.
 

tatting thread

No comments:

Post a Comment